About Business Visa
Australian Business visa program provides potential immigrants an opportunity of either investing, establishing or managing business in Australia. It encourages successful business owners, investors and senior executives to settle in the country whilst develop new or existing opportunities within Australian business.
What are the basic requirements to apply for a Professional Year Program?
- The candidate who is willing to apply for a Professional Year Program in Australia should necessarily possess a Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting, IT or Engineering.
- You need to have an overall score of 6 bands to apply for PSW 485, but the Accounting Professional Year Program has put up criteria wherein a candidate has to score 6 bands in each module for TR 485 to get registered in a Professional Year Program.
- Must have more than 10 months in hand in TR 485 visa.
Australia has gone 25 years without recession owing to its strong economic resilience. The country has always provided low-risk and safe environment to enable business growth.
With excellent education system, world-class universities and specialised training services, the country creates talented & skilled graduates to contribute positively to its economy.
International organisations in the country are also given many opportunities to collaborate with Australian research institutions or initiate joint ventures to take business to the global market.
What are the benefits of Professional Year?
- It helps you to gain 5 points towards an International students’ PR Application.
- Helps you gain the practical experience of the Australian Culture.
- Adds up ample value to your CV.
- Develops Professional Skills through the internship.
- Helps you to obtain a Professional Year certificate.
- Helps you to maintain and develop your own network with the industry professionals.
Accounting Professional Year Program (Formerly SMIPA)
The Accounting Professional Year Program (Formerly SMIPA) is available to the students who have grabbed their hands on an Australian accounting qualification as a result of at a least two-year study in Australia. A Professional Year program approved by the Department of Home Affairs, this one has a wide scope of taking the Accounting students to a height.
Engineering Professional Year program
The Professional Year in Engineering is the only Australian government established program carrying the work-readiness, developing and enhancing the skills in the employment of the recent Engineering graduates. In a way trying to widen the skills that an Engineer can possess that can overcome its shortage in Australia.
IT Professional Year program
Endorsed and developed by the Australian Computer Society (ACS), the Professional Year program provides an additive knowledge, practical skills and training to the students who have hands on and have graduated in Information Technology (IT). The students who choose the program are in definite terms, planning to enhance their career prospects and also choose to study from an institute which becomes a perfect pathway for them to study and find a relevant job in a good company or an organization within Australia itself.